Access to education is a critical success factor in any nation’s economic development.
The Middle East and North Africa region is home to one of the largest populations of young people anywhere in the world, as well as some of its fastest-growing economies. Therefore it is only natural that education is playing a major role in government agendas in the region.
At Weber Shandwick MENA, we understand the needs – and the challenges of – the education sector in our region. We have extensive experience of designing communications programmes based around helping educational establishments to tell their ‘story’, attracting the highest calibre of staff and encouraging young people to pursue their studies, taking advantage of the opportunities available to them. From making careers in engineering more attractive, to building a regional profile for the world’s most respected business school, to launching a major global collaboration initiative aimed at encouraging innovation in the industry, we have a wide breath of experience and insight that can benefit any organisation in the sector.
Our services include:
- Strategic planning consultancy
- Design and execution of communications programmes for both reputation management and student attraction
- Thought leadership programmes based around strategic positioning
- Design and content development for multi-channel strategies, including digital and social media
- Creative ideas that drive brand recognition, student recruitment and loyalty
- Support for international faculty recruitment campaigns
- Communications training: helping senior executives to understand and communicate better with media and with young people
- Monitoring tools, including student surveys and other vehicles.