In this always-on era, businesses need to see round corners to anticipate and respond rapidly to potential and emerging crises.
Weber Shandwick MENA’s crisis and issues management team helps clients across the region develop a culture of preparedness to effectively manage any situation and protect their brand and reputation.
To promote a culture of readiness, we provide our clients with dynamic crisis simulation exercises. This includes Firebell, our proprietary social crisis simulator, which creates an authentic, real-time experience of being attacked across social media channels.
If a crisis breaks, we are on call 24/7 to provide expert counsel and practical support to help you respond rapidly to any issue, from the most dramatic disasters to complex litigation. We’ll then work closely with your communications teams during the post-crisis recovery phase.
We provide counsel to companies across the MENA region to help them prepare for and respond to a wide range of crises, including:
- Local and multi-country product issues, such as recalls and market exits
- Major litigation and government investigations, especially intellectual property, competition, discrimination, fraud and international disputes
- Environmental, health and safety issues, including sourcing and supply chain issues and natural and man-made disasters
- Financial situations, bankruptcies and restructurings
- Executive issues, including management changes, compensation issues, departures and wrongdoing
- Digital issues, such as data loss, online campaigns and hacking.