Leading companies once saw corporate responsibility as optional.
Today, being a responsible corporate citizen is increasingly critical to an organisation’s reputation and your brand, as regional companies seek to play on a global stage and Arab consumers become more interested in the story behind the product they are buying. Our strategic campaigns align the values of employees, consumers, shareholders and other stakeholders to drive business results, build a robust reputation, and create positive change.
Weber Shandwick MENA’s corporate responsibility team builds communications programmes to drive awareness and engagement on social and environmental issues that are linked to organisational DNA. We partner with global corporations, non-profits and foundations to develop campaigns that engage audiences across MENA and globally on responsibility platforms spanning education, poverty and international development, environmental sustainability, human rights and equality, ethical consumerism, and public health.
Our services include:
- CR vision and strategy development
- Platform and message development
- Competitor and stakeholder mapping
- NGO partnership development/coalition building
- Internal communications
- Media relations around corporate responsibility and sustainability programmes
- Public education and engagement
- Social engagement
- Issues advocacy
- Issues monitoring and management.